Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. ~ Henry Kissinger

Monday, November 29, 2010


I miss schoolies already =(

I miss going to the beach everyday
I miss playing table tennis with Guy Marsh
I miss Jessica’s random vegetable snacks
I miss eating stuff that I don’t usually eat at home. Today I went to the fridge because I was craving some yoghurt and I realised we didn’t have any.
I miss talking about kpop and dbsk and super junior and snsd with amara
I miss eating 2 dinners then dessert then more dinner
I miss eating a lot of eggs. A LOT of eggs.
I miss the past midnight snacks
I miss Amit’s overused catchphrases like “beef”, “awkward”, “CSB” and “HGH” which doesn’t stand for Hi Gary Ho
I miss performing songs for Grace
I miss putting sunscreen on Guy and Hong’s back … what ?
I miss Sophia bullying me just because she’s 11 days older than me
I miss Tony’s car
I miss being shocked at how much Nancy can eat
I miss 1 to 1 convos with various people
I miss Tim’s random photos
I miss seeing a different side to Steph;;
I miss the extra irregular sleep times (for me at least)
I miss the fun and happiness that came from being with everyone at that "cosy" beach house

2 comments:

  1. LOL what do you mean different side of me huh! hahah.

    I miss drunk Hong :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LET'S GO AGAIN SOME TIME!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAAAAHHHHHHHH SCHOOOOLIIIESSS AND THIS TIME I WON'T DRIVE SO I CAN DRINK LOTS AND PLAY LOTS OF TABLE TENNIS <3 JK

    ReplyDelete