Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. ~ Henry Kissinger

Monday, March 22, 2010

ahhhhh

Music theory was today. It sucked. We studied really hard in the library beforehand? LOL did anyone believe that? please say yes T.T well Jessica decided to draw on the back of my head and it looked so cool so we took photos ;; btw its pretty scary because this had no connection to tony and his cousins whatsoever
I rekon that looks soooo real and funny haha
and after when we were walking to the station we saw someone that looked like me so we took another photo (its the light bulb thing down there)
He looks more like me than my own brother.
All this drawing and taking photos was pretty fun but people looked at me weirdly at westfield and also i forgot about it when i got home and my dad kept laughing because he though i fell asleep at school and someone drew it on ==;;
oh and since i forgot about it that means i left it until shower time and it took so long to get it off? pretty dumb but i thought it was gnna come out easily. and now my head smells like a bar of soap.
well i got english tomorrow and im screwed. I'm also screwed for all the other subjects this week. Help T.T

Nights
Sweet dreams
God bless!

1 Kings 19

3 comments:

  1. THAT 1ST PICTURE IS SO FRKN AWESOME LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures turned out so good...that first guy you're posing with is so good looking, can i have his number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL johnn! can i draw on your head next time (;

    ReplyDelete