Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. ~ Henry Kissinger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...

i don't think i understand the gravity of the situation here. i don't even know if that makes sense but I'm incapable of caring about that right now.

Okay.

In less than 3 days half yearlies are going to start and
- I haven’t started revising for music
- I haven’t started learning my second piece
- I haven’t started revising the topics in the year 12 textbook
- I don’t understand most of the stuff in 4 unit maths
- I got 50% in my senior science topic test
- Haven’t finished writing notes for bio
- Haven’t finished writing notes for senior
- I haven’t touched English
- I’m blogging instead of hardcore studying

I'm pretty sure there's more but my brain went to bed early and I cannot think of anymore right now.

Ohh and I guess in less than 24 hours I will be bald.

two words .

I’m scared.

lol ;; i was gnna use two different words but i want to keep this G rated

Hmmm I’ll get through this … somehow. =] gotta remember we're all in the same boat. a boat that's sinking real quickly. anyways i bet there are people worse off than me so it would be pretty selfish of me to have a breakdown right now ;; so for now i'll ... soldier on ? haha

i'll be praying for our grade so if anyones got prayer points i guess you should tell me =D
have faith !

nights
sweet dreams
God bless

1 Kings 1

3 comments:

  1. March On - Good Charlotte
    My Solider - Aj Rafael
    Life - Shannon Noll

    We're screwed. We need his help. I'll pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we talk tomorrow john, and we will stop the boat sinking, patch up the holes, and install rockets and cool technology so the boat can kill people, ok

    ReplyDelete