Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. ~ Henry Kissinger

Friday, June 4, 2010

And I ruined her day in a matter of seconds.

Hmm eveybody else taled about ow ointessarrs thin was and ho mc it pourdtday .
That right there is my keyboard running out of battery =D
It was meant to be hmmm everybody else talked about how pointless careers thing was and how much it rained today …
Ummm… well… I tried a one handed handstand today and I broke the shoeshelf. Yupp. So my mum broke me and now I cant try stupid things inside the house anymore. I wish I could live without sleeping. Then I could have enough to study AND procrastinate and I wouldn’t have nightmares that involve random people and school. I think I directed a scary movie in my head while I slept.

Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment