Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything. You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. ~ Henry Kissinger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


That’s from the senior science topic test.
You can’t see it properly but it says N/A in HSC.
Why ?
The question says
( C ) Describe the function of each of the four chambers of the heart. (4 marks btw)
And Liz wrote to love” with a heart on Alan's paper LOL xD

I was at the top oval for music. I usually go there because im all by myself but today there were like heaps and heaps of birds just flying around and it was scary because some of them were like flying straight at you and then they would divert away like a metre away from you ?
Eh I don’t think you can see them very well but yeah it was like a battlefield

No comments:

Post a Comment